TelScope Metal Clip Instructions
TelScope® System includes a metal clip, this metal clip can be attached directly to smart device or phone case. Please follow the following instructions to attach to your phone:
- Clean the phone or case surface with the provided alcohol wipe to remove all dust and grease. Allow the alcohol to dry, wipe off any further visible dust with a lint free cloth. The surface needs to be totally dust-free before application of the metal clip.
- Remove the red liner from the metal clip, take care not to touch the adhesive surface. Apply the metal clip to the phone or case below the camera in a vertical position, 2 centimeters down from the bottom of your device’s camera. The metal attachment needs to allow the TelScope light to attach properly without blocking the camera light. If you have a device with multiple cameras (e.g. iPhone 12), place the clip centered, 2 centimeters down from the bottom of the middle camera. See below for specific guides for specific device types.
- Apply gentle pressure for 30 seconds.
- Leave the clip and cover for at least 24 – 72 hrs before it is used with a TelScope®, this allows time for the adhesive to form a good bond.
- TelScope® System is now ready to use
Open the TelScope app. The blade should be in the frame as in the reference image below.