Register now for "The Changing Faces of Head and Neck Cancer" screening course.
(clicking this button will take you to the ThinkGP website)
Head and neck cancers are on the rise; they are the 7th most commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia.
Early detection can change these numbers.
Do you know how to screen the head and neck?
We are proud to be the sponsors of a head & neck cancer early detection screening course – with CPD points available.
"The Changing Faces of Head and Neck Cancer"
Head and Neck Cancer Screening Course
- Learn how to recognise symptoms of oral cancer
- Hear expert advice and tips from head and neck surgeon, Dr. Richard Gallagher
- See a video demonstration on how to examine the oral cavity, oropharynx, and neck
- Cost: Free
- Length: 1 hour
- Online for your convenience
- Earn 2 RACGP CPD points / 1 ACRRM PDP hour, reported directly to your college
- Post-course access to all the material required for early detection screening procedures from the sponsor if name and email address are provided post-course
Head & Neck Cancer Screening Kit
must have completed the course to qualify for purchase
Includes the TelScope Telehealth System; as used by Dr. Gallagher, TelScope is the product of choice for Oral Health Screenings.
(this link will take you to the Team Medical website)
course produced by:
Education Provider: Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 000 146 921)
475 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW 2067
course brought to you by: