Dr. Ben Hechler, MD, DDS’s Head & Neck Screening ChecklistContact Us
Conduct a complete head & neck early detection screening and capture intraoral telehealth image and video for patient files and interdisciplinary communication and specialist referral.
Dr. Ben Hechler, MD, DDS’s Head & Neck Screening Checklist includes the TelScope Telehealth System and the Head & Neck Early Detection Checklist by Duke University Hospital surgeon Dr. Ben Hechler, MD, DDS.
TelScope Telehealth System is the tool and app combination that allows single-handed, illuminated intraoral examinations and transforms any smart device into an intraoral camera to capture superior quality intraoral telehealth images and videos.
- TelScope Telehealth System Illuminating Handle
- 50 Single-Use Recyclable Throat Scope Depressors
- Head & Neck Early Detection Checklist by Dr. Ben Hechler, MD, DDS (comes as a downloadable PDF after purchase)
- (Optional; Recommended) 1 Phone Case of Your Choice
Head & Neck Checklist by Dr. Ben Hechler, MD, DDS
- Designed for primary care physicians, general practioners, head & neck professionals, and oral healthcare professionals
- Easy-to-use 5-page guide
- Comprehensive guidelines on screening the head & neck for head & neck (& oral) cancers
- Detailed guide of how telehealth images captured for head & neck exams should appear
TelScope Telehealth System is
- United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) registered
- Entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
- European Conformity (CE) marked
Learn more about TelScope Telehealth System (compatible with MyChart powered by Epic) and the TelScope App as well as download information here.
|Dimensions||24 × 13.5 × 10 cm|
|Phone Case Type|
No Phone Case, iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 / iPhone Basic SE, iPhone 7+ / iPhone 8+, iPhone X/XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, Google Pixel 4