Throat Scope provides the user with a free hand to position a patient’s head in place and provide a light source located inside the oral cavity for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums.
Oral-Facial Exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP:
- Designed specifically for SLPs
- Easy-to-use 3-page exam form
- Detailed instructions and guidelines, including diagrams, to help administer oral mechanism/motor tasks
- Identify and rule out structural/functional impairments
- Determine if structural/functional deficits impact speech production in children
- Helps you decide when to consider appropriate referrals to specialists (e.g., ENT, cleft palate team, neurologist, etc.)
Throat Scope is United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA) and European Conformity (CE) marked.