Throat Scope provides the user with a free hand to position a patient’s head in place and provide a light source located inside the oral cavity for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums.
Your Throat Scope and depressors will be shipped to you. You will receive the Oral-Facial Exam as a downloadable PDF via email. Please check your email after placing your order.
Oral-Facial Exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP:
- Designed specifically for SLPs
- Easy-to-use 3-page exam form
- Detailed instructions and guidelines, including diagrams, to help administer oral mechanism/motor tasks
- Identify and rule out structural/functional impairments
- Determine if structural/functional deficits impact speech production in children
- Helps you decide when to consider appropriate referrals to specialists (e.g., ENT, cleft palate team, neurologist, etc.)
Throat Scope is
- United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) registered
- Entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
- European Conformity (CE) marked