Speech Therapy Oral-Facial Exam Combo
Speech Therapy Combo: Oral-Facial Exam + Throat Scope + 50 Single-Use Blades
The NEW Speech Therapy Combo includes the Throat Scope reusable light handle, 50 single-use blades, and the Oral-Facial exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP.
Throat Scope provides the user with a free hand to position a patient’s head in place and provide a light source located inside the oral cavity for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums.
Includes: Speech Therapy Combo: Oral-Facial Exam + Throat Scope + 50 Single-Use Blades
Your Throat Scope and depressors will be shipped to you. You will receive the Oral-Facial Exam as a downloadable PDF via email. Please check your email after placing your order.
Oral-Facial Exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP:
- Designed specifically for SLPs
- Easy-to-use 3-page exam form
- Detailed instructions and guidelines, including diagrams, to help administer oral mechanism/motor tasks
- Identify and rule out structural/functional impairments
- Determine if structural/functional deficits impact speech production in children
- Helps you decide when to consider appropriate referrals to specialists (e.g., ENT, cleft palate team, neurologist, etc.)
Throat Scope is
- United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) registered
- Entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
- European Conformity (CE) marked
- Throat Scope blades are designed with hygienic security and the environment in mind.
- Throat Scope blades are FDA approved for SINGLE USE ONLY.
- YOU ARE IN BREACH OF FDA IF YOU REUSE THROAT SCOPE BLADES.
- Throat Scope blades are recyclable & designed to biodegrade – please recycle after use.
- You can order blades here, or save 15% and order the combo pack here.